Expand Your Knowledge Of Social Learning
Learn how to leverage social learning to augment formal learning, work to resolve sticky problems, and improve connection in highly dispersed work environments. Join us for our Social Learning Online Conference on April 5 & 6 and improve your learning outcomes.
Here is a look at the session titles:
- Building and Sustaining a “Coach Approach” Culture at Indeed
- Follow These 7 Principles to Design Effective Microlearning
- More Than a Message Board: Community, Growth, and Connection Across the Social Learning Continuum
- Designing and Implementing Social Learning at Dell
- Structured & Unstructured Performance-based Social Learning
- We Learn Together: Cohorts, Blended & Project-based Online Learning
- Building Stronger eLearning Communities: The Evolution of COPs in Washington State Government
- Overcoming Organizational Design Barriers for Effective Social Learning
- Panel Discussion: Maximizing Employee Potential Through Social Learning
Click here to learn more about the program!
If you are interested in attending this online event but are unable to attend on April 5 & 6, register anyway and you’ll receive access to the recorded sessions and handouts after the event.
Leave a Reply